"Celeste" Upholstered Headboard
- Truly customizable to your specifications.
- Select from your choice of over 60 fabrics and faux leathers.
- Wall mounted using our durable, simple to install "French Cleat" installation system (Recommended).
- Bed frame mounting hardware is also available (best used if wall behind bed is slanted or has a window).
- Beautiful to look at and comfortable to lean against.
- Sturdy plywood frame.
- Padded with high density two-inch eco friendly foam.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from time of order so we have time to give your custom headboard the attention to detail it needs.
- Free shipping to most of Canada. Shipping only $99 to Continental USA.
- Free sample swatches available to make sure you have the right color & fabric.
- Four equal bi-weekly no interest payments available.
|Single||42" X 32" X 4 1/2"||28 lbs.|
|Double||58" X 32" X 4 1/2"||30 lbs.|
|Queen||64" X 32" X 4 1/2"||32 lbs.|
|Cal. King||76" X 32" X 4 1/2"||34 lbs.|
|King||80" X 32" X 4 1/2"||34 1/2 lbs.|
All of our headboards are 4 inches wider than the mattress size allowing two inches on each side so that the bedding does not protrude beyond the headboard. The 32 inch height is the height above the mattress.
Our easy-to-install wall mount uses a "French Cleat" system. Directions, mounting block and screws are enclosed in your package. The mounting block is a 3’ x 2” piece of plywood cut on a 45 degree angle with three pre-drilled holes spaced a “stud-width” apart at 16 inches. There is a piece cut on the opposite angle that is attached to the headboard. When you slide the headboard over the mounting block it locks into place giving you a solid and sturdy headboard. Edward’s Headboards recommends wall-mounted headboards because they will not shake and squeak.
Move the bed away from the wall to make room for the mounting plate. Measure from the floor to the top of the mattress, add 17 inches, and mark the wall at the center of the bed. Find the nearest stud using a nail or stud-finder and mark the wall at the same height. Line up the bottom of the mounting plate with this mark and attach the mounting plate to the wall with the provided screws, ensuring it's level. Slide the headboard onto the plate with help from another person. For concrete walls, use wall plugs to secure the headboard. Don’t forget to share a pic your sturdy and comfy new headboard and leave us a review!
Attach the struts to the headboard using the provided bolts. Using the provided nuts and bolts, attach the headboard to the bed frame. You may need someone to hold the headboard in place while you attach it to the bed frame.
Your headboard is carefully wrapped in plastic before it is inserted into a corrugated cardboard eco friendly box made from recycled material. That way, your headboard will be in perfect condition when you unpackage it.